We encourage all customers to review our .17 HMR Frequently Asked Questions page for answers to many different types of common questions about the Alexander Arms® .17 HMR weapon system.
- This stainless steel, heavier buffer properly balances the weapon when the trigger features a lightweight hammer and/or lightweight hammer spring and will result in reliable cycling of the action.
- Failure to use this buffer upgrade with lightweight trigger components likely will result in a failure to feed or other issues.
- Use of this buffer upgrade with a standard-type trigger is not necessary or beneficial.
- You may view the installation instructions for this part here on our web site.
- This component fills the space left over in a full-length extension after installing the .17 HMR recoil cassette into it.
- The .17 HMR recoil cassette has an overall length designed for use in M4-type receiver extensions.
- This product is not compatible with any other rifle.