- Gives heat, cold, and chemical resistance while providing featherweight rigidity and an excellent tactical surface
- Upper vents assist in rapid cooling of barrels and are spaced to reduce mirage
- Low-profile, 2-inch diameter, free-floated, and includes a 7075 aluminum barrel nut
- This item has corrosion-resistant, threaded inserts spaced to attach our 3-inch Picatinny rail sections per user requirements (Attaches to threaded inserts via Allen head screws)
- Overall length is approximately 14.3 inches
- Weight including barrel nut is 0.88 pounds; barrel nut weight is 0.16 pounds
- The handguard is compatible with any and all standard AR-15 upper receivers and is not suitable for piston-driven systems with components that run under the handguard or weapons using alternative methods of handguard attachment
- You may view the introduction and installation instructions for this item here on our web site.
This handguard is not made of aluminum or carbon fiber. The handguard is made of G10 FR4 fiberglass composite material. This product does not include any MK10 rail sections; these must be ordered in addition to the handguard, if desired. Please see the Guns & Ammo October 2012 review of our MK10 handguards.Be the first to leave a comment for this product.
|Q1.||Can I order this product?|
|Yes, you can.|
|Q2.||What is the inner diameter of the handguard?|
|The inner diameter of the handguard material is 1.90 inches. The clearance between the riveted inserts with placeholder screws installed (smallest possible inner diameter) is 1.53 inches. The clearance between the riveted inserts without placeholder screws installed is 1.63 inches.|