The barrel specs are:
- Button-rifled, 416 R stainless steel 6.5 Grendel barrel
- 1:7.5 twist rate
- 5/8-24 TPI RH muzzle threading
- 60-degree muzzle crown
- Barrel extension installed
- Gas port is positioned at carbine length
- Exactly the same specifications as the Alexander Arms® 6.5 Grendel 11.5-inch upper receiver assembly
- Fully-inspected and fully-prepared for assembly into an AR-15 platform rifle
- Barrel weight is 1.36 pounds
- Gas block diameter is 0.875 inches
Specifications are not optional and custom barrels are not made.
Please review the warranty disclaimer in the Additional Info section before ordering.
|Barrel Exterior Diameters (inches)|
|In front of gas block||0.725|
This Alexander Arms® 6.5 Grendel barrel is fully-inspected by Alexander Arms® for proper chamber, bore, gas port, and all other critical dimensions. This product carries our standard one-year limited warranty against factory defects of the parts being sold. Warranty does not cover the final functionality of the rifle built with this barrel. Because of the advanced nature of firearms assembly and the possibility of physical harm to a user, it is expected that the assembler of this barrel has adequate technical knowledge of firearms assembly.
Q: Why is there a unblasted area around the gas port?
A: This is from where we tape over the gas port to keep any blasting media from getting into the barrel.
Q: Is this the same barrel used in your factory builds?
A: Yes, all of the barrels we offer as individuals or in kits are the same barrels used in our factory builds.