- Extremely lightweight profile, button-rifled, chrome moly 5.56 NATO barrel
- 1:7 twist rate, melonite bore and exterior finish
- 1/2-28 TPI RH muzzle threading, 60-degree muzzle crown, and barrel extension installed
- Exactly the same specifications as the Alexander Arms® 5.56 Incursion upper receiver assembly
- Fully-inspected and fully-prepared for assembly into an AR-15 platform rifle
- Barrel weight is 1.52 pounds
- Gas block diameter is 0.750 inches
Specifications are not optional and custom barrels are not made
Please review the warranty disclaimer in the Additional Info section before ordering
We are sorry, but we do not sell 5.56 NATO bolts as these are standard-specification and widely available throughout the firearms industry
All uppers and rifles are built to order and have an estimated lead time of 4-6 weeks.
|Barrel Exterior Diameters (inches)|
|In front of gas block||0.625|
This Alexander Arms® 5.56 NATO barrel is fully-inspected by Alexander Arms® for proper chamber, bore, gas port, and all other critical dimensions. This product carries our standard one-year limited warranty against factory defects of the parts being sold. Warranty does not cover the final functionality of the rifle built with this barrel. Because of the advanced nature of firearms assembly and the possibility of physical harm to a user, it is expected that the assembler of this barrel has adequate technical knowledge of firearms assembly.